Salary Range $52,000-$65,000
The primary responsibility of the program attorney is to create, facilitate, and deliver a portfolio of on-site academic courses, off-site programs, webcasts, and grant-funded education initiatives. The position works under the direction of the academic director and is part of the Academic Department team, located in Reno. The program attorney is expected to create new and update existing curricula; participate in discussions related to marketing strategies; oversee the production of course-specific publications, including legal research when required; and work with the chief academic officer and academic director to identify, recruit, develop, assist, and evaluate faculty. Some travel required.
• Graduation from an ABA-accredited school of law;
• Proficiency in word processing techniques (Microsoft Word), task scheduling (Microsoft Outlook), and online legal research (Westlaw);
• Ability to multi-task in an often fast-paced environment to ensure the successful execution of deliverables;
• Outstanding time management and customer service skills; and
• Excellent analytical, writing, research, and verbal communication skills.
• Bar admission and a minimum of two years of legal experience;
• Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel; and
• Knowledge and experience in adult learning theories.
This position is not limited to the duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be modified to meet the business needs of the National Judicial College. EOE.
Excellent benefits, include health, dental, vision, life, 401(k). For more information about our organization, visit www.judges.org.
The National Judicial College
MS 358 Reno, NV 89577